The Cichlid Project

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC87

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So I will be posting updates as it gets to the different stages and will be including the breeding tanks and other tanks as they get set back up. Currently my entire fish room is in disarray but here are some photos!
The 29 was one I got at petco for the dollar per gallon sale...its where the Daffodils will be going shortly....Once I get the room rearranged leaving me an empty 55 for the Jalos and then I will be using the 75 to buy smaller juveniles to grow out in species for breeding purposes.

110 and 125 I scored for 300 bucks...the 125 is less then 6 weeks old with stand..the 110 is a 6 footer used as a sump...which I am either going to reuse as a sump or use it for breeding since I already have the dividers could make some nice breeding setups in there!

The above is the 125 after I spent 2 and a half hours cleaning it....The guy left it a total disaster shells sand bits algae all over it...but oh well.

The 110 6 footer with the 125 and 29 in the background.

125 Moved downstairs into the fish room and on the stand that I will be using for now. Nothing fancy but that will be changing when I find the stand I really want and like.

More to come as this room progresses and grows...Hoping to within the next year be able to add another 20 breeding colonies.

Currently Breeding:
F1 Jalo Afras
Daffodils

Nice! I'v been looking for a nice 100-125 for cichlids. I'v got a 180 for matting Oscars.

180g Oscar
20g African Cichlid
20g Community
2g African Dwarf Frogs
55g Discus

Back
Top Bottom