Trinidad Pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

checkvalve

Aquarium Advice Regular
This is Butch, I have had him for about a year in a 29g. Obviously he out grew the tank a while back but I had no place for him to go until the other day at PetCo. I met this guy who runs a " shelter " for reptiles and fish and they just lost a smaller pleco and want another.Well I asked him if he wants Butch, he said "Yea, I have a 100g pond for him right now." I'm sad to see him go, but its for his own good.

Attachments

• 29g02plec2_877.jpg
    29g02plec2_877.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 805
Butch is a handsome pleco! And what you AND the other gentleman are doing is such a wonderful thing and it warms my heart that others really do care about fish!

It is for the best, he will be happier and it will feel good with what you're doing.

I am glad to hear what you are doing. Saturday somebody is coming to pick up my chinese algae eater. I know they have a bad wrap, however he is very nice looking and has a lot of character. I posted him for free on Craigslist and I literally interviewed everybody that wanted him via email(about 20 people) a lot of people wanted him because he is flawless, 5 inches. I got everything from throw him in a pond, to I have a nice 10 gal. for him. I finally found someone equipped to care for him and I am sad to see him go. It is not easy but it is the right thing to do. Glad to hear you care for your fish!

Back
Top Bottom