125 gallon reef tank pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice tank Mike. The coolest thing about it to me is the longevity. The fact that you've kept colonies nearly as long as some members here have been alive speaks volumes about your knowledge and husbandry.

Nice tank Mike. The coolest thing about it to me is the longevity. The fact that you've kept colonies nearly as long as some members here have been alive speaks volumes about your knowledge and husbandry.

Sometimes even longer such as my case. :D How old is you oldest coral Mike?

Bubble coral, Pagoda cup and cauliflower leather are 11 yrs old. Alot of the others are 7-10 yrs old.

Last edited:
Awesome tank! Beautiful coral! I was wondering if your tomato clown was picking on any of your gobies or corals?( since I'm going to get a tomato clown with a goby in a reef tank)

NO, The only thing he bothers is my other clown the Gold stripe maroon. He gets along with all others unless you get close to his hammer coral. LOL. You`ll be OK with both in your tank.

Ok, thanks for the advice, since my LFS said that the tomato clown will bother my goby and munch on some polyps.

That tomato clown I have was the first fish I ever got almost 12 yrs ago and he has never munched on any corals and leaves both my gobies alone. Just my experience.

Back
Top Bottom