125g Tall Saltwater Journal.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey everyone! Here is a couple update photos on the tank. My tank is still doing great and have not had any deaths. My GBTA decided to split itself into 3 independent anemones. I was worried that it was not doing good but it's been 10 days since it split and all 3 seem to be doing fine. Only issue I am having with my tank is the regal tang(aka blue hippo) keeps having an Acne type flare up. The flare ups have like a 5 day on 5 day off cycle. Almost like clock work. Prams are all in check by the way.

Well let me know what u all think! Thanks
image-628840710.jpg

image-465514454.jpg

Acne flare up? do you have a pic?

Yes... It could be an ich of some kind. But it's gone away now. If it comes back I will take a picture of it. I should note that none of my other fish are showing any signs of whatever the blue hippo gets. It's weird and I don't know what to make of it. He has been in the tank for about 40 days

Tangs are really prone to sickness due to their thin slime coats. It gets especially bad when they don't have enough swimming room.

Hey guys it's been a long time since I have been on here so I thought I would stop in to say my tank is still up and running. Still have my original stock of fish and coral. Oh except I adopted a saddleback clown and firefish from my uncles's tank. They were not getting along with his tank mates. They have been in my tank now for 67 days and seem to be doing well. The hippo tang has not had any signs of illness in the last 2 1/2 months and everyone else has great color and getting huge! Haha

Back
Top Bottom