155 Gallon Bow Tank - My Dream Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brauny

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have now installed and have up and running my ideal "dream tank" that is typical and affordable :) Well so I think. It is going to be a saltwater tank. I am in Day 1 of the Cycling process. Water was cloudy from the mixing and live sand mixture, but I could see the live rock. Woke up this morning and entire tank is white cloudy and cannot see the live rock. Is this the normal process? I figured it would be clear when I woke up, but going from 29 G to 155 G is probably my impatient side.

I had this with my 20G. Little bit of a size difference lol but I put in a hob filter and it sucked the floating sand and cleared it within an hour or so.

Sent from my iPhone.

I had this with my 20G. Little bit of a size difference lol but I put in a hob filter and it sucked the floating sand and cleared it within an hour or so.

Sent from my iPhone.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a HOB filter?

Tanks is clear now, but still have some sand being blown around. Yellow Tang is thriving, still have more scaping to do.

Back
Top Bottom