20g High Nano-Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you for posting more!! tyty. Btw, what are those red striped shrimp called? Also, do they ever try and escape the tank?

Thats awesome.. you think they dont try because they know they will die if they leave? lol. Idk what it is with fiddler crabs.. but i dont think they know that once they leave the tank.. they wont be getting back in lol. I had a tank with at least 5 or 6 fiddler crabs. Every single one of them got out and either dried up and died or both my dog and cat had a feast lol. Anyways, the shrimp look freakin awesome.

haha thats pretty lucky. You should have gotten some more and it would have been cheaper lol. But regardless, the shrimp still look really nice.

rofl, well now i know that they do.. but unless i see it rotting or floating around.. then i think its safe to assume it would be dead then lol.

Nah maybe when the 75g goes up. I may pick up frogspawn or something like that this weekend. Besides, I have more zoas than I know what to do with. I get a bunch of tiny freebee's every time I buy something because it's to small of a frag to sell for $20.

Hey i've got a question, where did you get that mandarin fish from? That fish looks uber trippy, and i sorta put one of those on my list for fish.. when i am ready to get fish.

I wouldn't count on brine sustaining a Mandarin longterm. It really isn't very nutritious and they are grazers. They truly need a well established tank with a reproducing pod population. JMO.

Alright cool. Ill see what i can find, and ill read up more on this pod population thing so maybe in the future i can actually get one of the mandarin fish.

ry%3D400

what are those?

Wow! Very nice Thom. I need to stop looking at these reefs or I'll have "another" new project on my hands.

I can attest to that lol. Its more fun than you know, but if you buy things online.. then the waiting for the supplies to get to your house is the part that kills. I hate waiting for people to ship things so im always updating my tracking number page lol. But really, i've had non-stop fun collecting supplies and thinking what im going to do next. Fun fun.

Back
Top Bottom