300 gallon "Outside Corner" Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greg, what kind of majano wand did you end up trying out? I know it was quite some time ago. I have a major infestation and I'm struggling to keep up. Thinking about getting one.

CoralVue, the seller on my KH Guardian Pro is pitiful. A motor on mine stopped working and getting a replacement has been 4 weeks now and nothing. Can’t recommend the unit or the seller.

Still working with CoralVue to get the Guardian working. I never give up, well, almost never. Looking into getting a Ocean Swipe 360 to polish and maintain my old tank. But need to replace my knee on Monday, so not much will be happening new for a while.

KH Guardian working well, finally. Knee about healed up. Can’t post pics anymore on this site. All is well. Hope you are all doing okay.

Been awhile!

Added new lights, also adding a Ocean Swipe 360 robot to clean and polish this old tank.
Let me know if anyone is listening anymore and I will post more.

Been awhile!

Added new lights, also adding a Ocean Swipe 360 robot to clean and polish this old tank.
Let me know if anyone is listening anymore and I will post more.

I'm still reading along ( if that matters ;) ). Interesting to hear about a robot clean & polisher. I need to look that up. (y)

Things sure are looking great, as always. I didn't realize your scrubber was so big. I'd seen similar before like that and always interested. I'd love to get away with something like that. I dislike scrubbing and getting my arm in the tank. I have so much calcium based algae in mine.

Back
Top Bottom