35gal reef.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol... You will get there, you've only had it up and running a couple months.

Yeah. I thought about making my own light fixture using the bulbs and ballasts in my current PC fixture and adding 2 t5 bulbs too lol. I think I can do it :)

Yeah it would but... I would probably have to go to a machine shop and let them cut it and bend it for me

Walmart has aluminum fixtures. You could strip them and put anything you want in it. Lol

Well today I'll be getting my half of a generous amount of snails that Kwandrsn and I went in on together. Had a big algae bloom this week, likely due to focus feeding my Dendrophyllia every day for 2 weeks in the hopes that it would open. No luck! Decided if its going to live it will have do do so with me not polluting my tank for it. After many cleanings my tank looks better. Hate to loose it but its not worth the health of EVERYTHING else in the tank.

So the snails and hermit crabs are getting along great, a bunch of them went for a ride! Lol

ForumRunner_20130302_144531.jpg

So one lonely Dendro polyp is open more than it ever has to date. Nothing open on the main frag yet.
It's the right most polyp if you can see it.

ForumRunner_20130303_105448.jpg

Back
Top Bottom