35gal reef.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Nerite snails don't like to be in the water. They hang out above the water the entire time.

Tony the snail trainer. Lol I'll do that when I get back from Memphis. I'm sure they'll still be up there.

Dendro update, about 12 out of the 20 heads are finally responding. 2 of the heads are definitely dead. Just hoping I can save as many as possible.

ForumRunner_20130307_093819.jpg

Well I'm glad they are starting to open. I wish you could cut the dead heads off. I am wondering if it will start to rot and infect the other heads

I hope not. That wouldn't be good at all. Hoping for the best is all I can do at this point.

Stopped in a fish store in Huntsville AL. tonight. All I will say is, god I feel lucky to live 15min away from one of the best fish stores I've ever been in. Props to Aquatic Critter!

Picked up 3 frags today, 1 blastomussa Wellsi, 1 blastomussa merletti and a lime green Ricordea mushroom. Pics tomorrow when they open. Happy reef day!

I kinda am too. Lol. It'll be nice to see how they open up under my lights. (y)

Lol. I understand. I haven't bought any new corals in the last month or two. When my tank is a little more stable and I get to buy some, I won't be able to move out of the front of my tank. :)

The red blastomussa opened last night after lights out. Hope I don't have it too high in my tank.

ForumRunner_20130312_092522.jpg

ForumRunner_20130312_092615.jpg

ForumRunner_20130312_092316.jpg

ForumRunner_20130312_092412.jpg

Lol. I understand. I haven't bought any new corals in the last month or two. When my tank is a little more stable and I get to buy some, I won't be able to move out of the front of my tank. :)

Lol, I spend hours just sitting in front of my tank, when I have time off work.

Thanks, I'm just about maxed out for space for more coral at this point. It's only been running 5 months now.

Back
Top Bottom