35gal reef.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A few more shots under the new lights.

ForumRunner_20130401_130034.jpg

Green ridge coral, very slow growing coral. I've noticed a small amount of growth around the edges, hope it likes the additional light and takes off. It's an awesome coral.

ForumRunner_20130401_130221.jpg

Lowered it 3" and painted it black. Going to see if I can make a curtain rod to go all the way around the top and hang some black curtains around it.

ForumRunner_20130403_133820.jpg

Lowered it 3" and painted it black. Going to see if I can make a curtain rod to go all the way around the top and hang some black curtains around it.

Nice man. You should setup a camera for when Stacy sees it I wanna watch her kick your butt around your shoulders

I wanted to keep the room lights out of the tank, its been an ongoing issue.

Thanks C-Dude, I've been kicking the idea around in my head for a few months now and just decided it was time.

Seen Tony (apet66) at the lfs today. Since he got that new light he looks like he just got back from Florida. Sunglasses rings and all... Sitting in front of the tank with a Margarita in you're hand too much lol

Lol, I'll have to start wearing a welders hood when I sit in front of it.

Thanks Bro! It's taken a lot of time and $$, but I'm very happy with how It evolved.

Discovered 2 Limpets and a stomatella snail tonight. 6 months and still finding new stuff. Cool beans!

Back
Top Bottom