35gal reef.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I've had my Banggai for 6 days now and noticed today he's laying on the bottom. All other fish and coral are doing fine. Parameters are all good. 0 ammonia, Trites and Trates. I suspect he has not been eating. Never saw him eat at all. Spits out everything. Flakes, reef frenzy frozen, Cyclop-eeze. No Qt tank. I hate when fish die for no apparent reason.

He didn't make it. Literally died within an hour of noticing him on the bottom. Got stuck in court with a BS traffic ticket. Not a good day in Tonys world today even though I'll go to driving school to remove it from my driving record. Police are drunk with power here. Sorry for the rant.

He didn't make it. Literally died within an hour of noticing him on the bottom. Got stuck in court with a BS traffic ticket. Not a good day in Tonys world today even though I'll go to driving school to remove it from my driving record. Police are drunk with power here. Sorry for the rant.

Hey. I finished defensive driving yesterday! Sorry about your cardinal. I hope things in the life of Tony look up soon. :)

Thanks Jordan! I drive for a living so I'm on thin ice now. No more new additions for fish for me. 5 will have to do.

Well where to begin...
I'm moving into a new place the 13th of this month.
Upgrading to a 57 rimless.
Adding a 20 Long sump.
Retro fitting my 6 bulb t5 with 24 3w cree leds. Adding cooling fans to the light.
New stand.
New clown fish.
Lots of stuff all in the next few weeks.
Busy busy busy.

Well where to begin...
I'm moving into a new place the 13th of this month.
Upgrading to a 57 rimless.
Adding a 20 Long sump.
Retro fitting my 6 bulb t5 with 24 3w cree leds. Adding cooling fans to the light.
New stand.
New clown fish.
Lots of stuff all in the next few weeks.
Busy busy busy.

Exciting stuff in the next few weeks! Looking forward to seeing your upgrade soon!

Exciting stuff in the next few weeks! Looking forward to seeing your upgrade soon!

Thanks Jordan, Kevin will be helping me out. He has awesome DIY skills and he's an electrician so he's really going to help me with the lights. Also building the sump for me. I'm excited and worried at the same time. I have a lot of coral that I don't want to lose.

Thanks Jordan, Kevin will be helping me out. He has awesome DIY skills and he's an electrician so he's really going to help me with the lights. Also building the sump for me. I'm excited and worried at the same time. I have a lot of coral that I don't want to lose.

I bet! My brother moved all of his corals and fish 8 hours in triple digit weather and didn't lose anything. So hopefully you'll be okay. :) I don't have any DIY skills. I wish! Lol. Good luck. :)

I have the sump and stand now. Kevin is going to put the baffles in next week. Ordered the Sea Clone 100gal skimmer, Lifegard quiet one 3000 (819gph) return pump, cpr Sockit RX 4" single 200 Micron sump inlet assembly and a 3' BRS diy 1/2" clear screen tank cover. Tank is being delivered tomorrow. Oceanic illumina 57gal rimmless.
I'll start a new build thread tomorrow.
I'm pretty excited!

I have the sump and stand now. Kevin is going to put the baffles in next week. Ordered the Sea Clone 100gal skimmer, Lifegard quiet one 3000 (819gph) return pump, cpr Sockit RX 4" single 200 Micron sump inlet assembly and a 3' BRS diy 1/2" clear screen tank cover. Tank is being delivered tomorrow. Oceanic illumina 57gal rimmless.
I'll start a new build thread tomorrow.
I'm pretty excited!

I'm so excited for you! Sounds like an amazing set up and I LOVE rimless tanks. Can't wait to follow your next build thread. :)

I just started my new 57 gal build thread, anyone still tagging along is welcome too follow my progress. Anyone else is welcome to follow as well.

Back
Top Bottom