3G Nano Tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I Really liked the look of this tank under the LED hood that I made for my second tank, but I didn't want to change the lights on it because it was going so good with the CF lights. Well I got bored and made some little "adjustments" to the CF hood ...I made a little 5mm LED Actinic Light. Its not super powerful like the Cree bulbs I used in the other hood, but they make the colors pop. Especially as a moon light.

Attachments

• tankled1.jpg
    tankled1.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 206
  • new LED1.jpg
    new LED1.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 219
I Painted the hood black, after seeing the black led hood on the tank I realized didn't Like the brushed steel look. Also the paint and clear coat will protect from rust. Then I made a cheap little 5mm LED light for an actinic/moon light, and wired the CF lights back in..... then I noticed how stupid I was because I forgot reflectors and we all know how awesome black is a reflecting light. So i justed used aluminum foil again. F Me
I might look a little ghetto but it works for now until i get around to fixing it.

I need my glass to get here so I have something to do and can stop messing around with my tank that has nothing wrong with it.

Attachments

• hood.JPG
    hood.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 198
Back
Top Bottom