40breeder after 2.5 months

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like it a lot I want to go bigger from my 9 gal to maybe a 20 or 30 so I can really watch my corals grow

That last shot is a branching goniopora right? I have one in my tank as well half of it is open and half is closed. Where is yours positioned and how much flow is it getting?

That last shot is a branching goniopora right? I have one in my tank as well half of it is open and half is closed. Where is yours positioned and how much flow is it getting?

Last pic is alveopora, 12 petals on each head opposed to 24 on goniopora. I have that positioned moderate light decent flow

I actually saw your tank before I painted mine but decided to go with the black anyway. I may change my mind in the future on a different tank. I like how much lighter your tank looks with all the lights on.

Yeah the blue reflects a bit more light but I've got so much coralline algae growing it won't be blue for long haha

Most people I have talked with say that their coralline didn't really take off for almost 2 years. I didn't do anything special just got a couple pieces of rock that were pretty purpled out. Some people use that purple up stuff but I don't like to put extra stuff in that's not really needed

My 10g started showing pretty early, about 6 weeks, I've moved all my LR into the new tank so I'm assuming it will continue to grow, I think I must have a descent LFS cause I haven't had any catastrophes because I followed their suggestions.

Nice I am getting ready to move my girlfriends 4g into a 36 bowfront so it's easier for me to keep up with

Sexy shrimp hanging out in Kenya tree
image-3751374910.jpg

Jester goby
image-276457733.jpg

Two spot blenny in his hangout
image-3961594273.jpg

Zoa garden
image-850950657.jpg

Pistol shrimp doing some spring cleaning while ywg watches out
image-1573581162.jpg

More cleaning
image-2813178375.jpg