46 gallon bowfront mixed reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
needmorecowbell said:
Ehh, you definitely can do if that way too, but it just doesn't seem as accurate. I have a camera that can do that and It just doesn't work for me. I might be doing it wrong though. Another tip would be to put polarized sunglasses in front of the pic when your Doing stuff in actinics. I've never tried that though.

I've tried the sunglasses and it helps a little but still not what I'm looking for :/ guess I'm gonna have to drop a few hundred on a new camera now haha

Mrc8858 said:
Got him in the beginning of may

Does he eat well? I was thinking I'd like one but I was reading that they don't eat fish food very well and the tank needs to be very established first so it has stuff to pick off the rocks and what not.

Bearchumjs said:
Does he eat well? I was thinking I'd like one but I was reading that they don't eat fish food very well and the tank needs to be very established first so it has stuff to pick off the rocks and what not.

Ya mine doesn't eat anything I add to the tank other then a couple nibbles of mysis which he might not even.be swallowing. He just grazes and sifts all day and all night burrying my acans lol

Mrc8858 said:
Ya mine doesn't eat anything I add to the tank other then a couple nibbles of mysis which he might not even.be swallowing. He just grazes and sifts all day and all night burrying my acans lol

That's what I was afraid of. I'm going to have to wait awhile before I get one of them. Thank you for the info!

Bearchumjs said:
That's what I was afraid of. I'm going to have to wait awhile before I get one of them. Thank you for the info!

No problem lol

Back
Top Bottom