500 + gallon shark lagoon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stinks this guy quit posting as quick as he joined the forum, I would love to see some more pictures.

I know, it would be awesome. Already got a big no no from the wife. lol Talking about new tanks is like :deadhorse: to her.

Lol yea... I already have my dream tank planned out in my head... Too bad that's where it will stay.. If only money wasn't a factor... Id seriously convert a room into a huge aquarium... And I guess a second room for all the equipment! Lol

Look at monsterfishkeepers.com this guy in Canada made his basement a 1500gal tank it's a fresh but still pretty sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brough5754 said:
Look at monsterfishkeepers.com this guy in Canada made his basement a 1500gal tank it's a fresh but still pretty sweet.

I've seen that. Its unbelieveable

I hear ya, that would be pretty cool. My wife is complaining about normal size tanks. I measured out the space for my 220 today and she was complaining about how much space that is going to take, I can only imagine if I told her I was building a shark tank. :ROFLMAO:

Haha yea that wouldn't go over well with my wife either. I'm curious what the "assorted features" are on this tank.

Apparently we will never know, this guy gave up on AA before he ever really started. lol

Back
Top Bottom