72G video with my iPhone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How long did it take you to start getting purple coreline algae?
Nice tank

Not to long it kind of just grows the tank has been up for 3 years now so I can't remember how long when I first Got it going maybe a few months after but I bought a tone if LR with coraline on it and it just alway grew in my tank

my coralline algae took a few weeksto start to grow. if yours isn't growing try to purchase a snail shel with some on it or a piece of rock, you can also add purple up to the water, it adds all the different trace elements needed to sprout the growth of coralline algae

i love your aquarium, the bowfront adds a little extra class to the tank. not just a box

How did you get ur corals to stick to the glass like that. It's a nice setup

Wow I should visit more often. Bulk Reef Supply has magnetic plugs just glue your coral the way you want it and leave it. They can be found here

Unfortunetly my 72G has to come down I will be downsizing to a 45G Cube, need more space kids are getting bigger and just no room for a big tank now. Future looks bright once the house comes along. I will start a 45G cube build once the tank is ordered... :)

Back
Top Bottom