9 weeks old.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tank looks great but I should let you know if you don't already the box fish will get very big and if they die 9/10 times so will the whole tank since the release a NASTY poison into the water.

Tank looks great but I should let you know if you don't already the box fish will get very big and if they die 9/10 times so will the whole tank since the release a NASTY poison into the water.

I was going to ask long them lines myself.

How is the Box fish going? I really like them myself but really dont like the killing off the whole tank part of them.

So far the box fish is great. He is about 1.5 inch. The other fish seem to get along with him. My wife loves it. She picked it before I researched it. If it releases toxins do u know if it has color ? How stressed does it have to get ? If I do a box fish only tank will 1 box fish kill the other. I am upgrading in 6 weeks to a 180 gallon. Are there any other fish I would be able to put in the tank with a box. Maybe puffers or lions.

Beengirl said:
Is that a spiny star? Brittle star? Too far away to tell.

image-837240728.jpg

I'm not sure at the lfs they called it a serpent star. Here's a couple of pics. What do u think

image-1193994822.jpg

Not sure ?

Pretty sure it's not a serpent star..I'd bet it's a brittle star. I have a serpent and they have smooth legs and their legs look almost like they have scales. Nice setup :)

Back
Top Bottom