Any ideas on what to add?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blackmetaltea

Aquarium Advice Newbie
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1454306276.253895.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1454306307.821909.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1454306463.231255.jpg

I'm really happy with how my newer tank is coming along. Any ideas on what to add?

-2 clownfish
-peppermint shrimp
-tile starfish
-serpent star
-2 sexy shrimps
-gsp
-candy cane
-frogspawn
-hammer
-arrow crab
-bta
-condy
-mini maxi carpet
-bubble coral
-flame scallop
-cleaner crew

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Not sure what you should add, but you might want to take the arrow crab out, and stick with one of the two anemones. By the way how long has this aquarium been running for, because flame scallops, and anemones need decently cycled aquariums and good lighting to live.

29 gallon

It's been running for over a year, I bought it used. I've had all of the anemones together for about 6 months.

I'm always a fan of Zoanthids. Great way to add color to the tank and easy to care for.

nice work on your tank looks like you have it coming along nicely ,

Just so you are aware with out me sounding rude , the star you have in your tank will most likely starve over time , another thing is I don't think that star is reef safe so take caution,

I just want you to be aware I'm not in any way telling you what to do the final decision is yours ,

I agree zoa's are a nice choice they add color and spread at a fair rate

I love how the rock work looks gives the tank character

Back
Top Bottom