Before and after Adding 50lbs of rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

InfernoST

Aquarium Advice Addict
I added 50 more pounds of dry rock to my tank, here are before and after.
Before
img_1014808_0_fea74a6e2f8c31e9c8ff7f317883b45e.jpg

After
img_1014808_1_c64627b19b26eb471a1ed0d6eb377b39.jpg

Hope you like it.:D

Soon, I may do it online with saltwaterfish.com. One of the guys here ordered an Emperor Angel and was very pleased with the condition and quality of the fish.

Definitely a great job. Theres alot of swimming area and still alot of rockwork so there are places to hide and such. I really do love your tank, its going to look even better when the coralline spreads through the rocks.

Definitely a great job. Theres alot of swimming area and still alot of rockwork so there are places to hide and such. I really do love your tank, its going to look even better when the coralline spreads through the rocks.
Thanks man. The funny thing is every time I look at it I want to move something, thank god the boss tells me to leave well enough alone (It's hard I tell you).

My father used to use the phrase 'just close the sandwich and eat it', of course he had a few more adjectives thrown in. Which basically means stop looking what's inside the sandwich and complaining and just eat it already. I hear that in my head each time I get the manic 'just one more thing' feeling.

Looking good though. I hope those top ones are secured :)

My father used to use the phrase 'just close the sandwich and eat it', of course he had a few more adjectives thrown in. Which basically means stop looking what's inside the sandwich and complaining and just eat it already. I hear that in my head each time I get the manic 'just one more thing' feeling.

Looking good though. I hope those top ones are secured :)
I put 1/4" threaded plastic rod drilled into the top rocks, it should be sufficient. Thanks CS.

Thanks man. The funny thing is every time I look at it I want to move something, thank god the boss tells me to leave well enough alone (It's hard I tell you).

I know the feeling - you will always want to change something and move something around! Thank God you have the boss to keep you in check! lol :D

Soon, I may do it online with saltwaterfish.com. One of the guys here ordered an Emperor Angel and was very pleased with the condition and quality of the fish.
Check out NY Aquatic. They may be close enough for you to drive there. Not saying you won't have luck with SWF.com, but I would try a local 1st even if you have to get it shipped from them. Long Island to Brooklyn shouldn't cost too much to ship. ;)

Check out NY Aquatic. They may be close enough for you to drive there. Not saying you won't have luck with SWF.com, but I would try a local 1st even if you have to get it shipped from them. Long Island to Brooklyn shouldn't cost too much to ship. ;)
Thanks a lot Larry, I'll check it out, it's definitely drivable.

Back
Top Bottom