Coral growth and colour with LED lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alby

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi im new to this forum im not here to spam it mods Im interested in feed back research from members about coral growth and how many have turned to led lighting and who is thinking about it I have been running LED lights for 2 years now and had excellent growth and colour with mine but a unfortunate had now time to keep running,
but many have had great resuts and also acheived a less energy bill at the same time, im now pushing LED lighting with luner cycle sun set un rise fully auto systems but my wife is picking on me about how much I have been spending on them so im trying to get feed back to see if its worth advertising my web site on these forums I have been a member of the saltbox for a couple of years so im not new to forums,
I know quite a bit about LED chips first came across them when I kept getting flat batteries on my little fishing boat and was looking how to save energy ,I got that right then the wife started complaing about the bills with the halides I started making fish tank lights but they where not lasting 2 months over heating but much with research i came across these ones I offer on my web site.
LED,s give great colour spectrum and temprature if you can give me some feed back of how you are getting on with led and if your thinking of changing over for the advantages that go with them I would be happy to answer any questions about LED chips etc

Back
Top Bottom