Dingusplease's 3 gal Pico Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was fun to watch, great music and got a smile out of me. :D Your Sexy Shrimp on the left was really shakin it's Booty!!!
Which kind of Goby? is on the Leather? Coral? Still trying to get the names right...

Last edited:
That was fun to watch, great music and got a smile out of me. :D Your Sexy Shrimp on the left was really shakin it's Booty!!!
Which kind of Goby? is on the Leather? Coral? Still trying to get the names right...

Thanks, glad I made someone smile :) I didn't really do it in a "professional" style, just for fun.

And that's a Green Clown Goby, and she LOVES to sit on that coral. The interesting thing is that she always hangs out facing the room, and never faces anywhere but out. In fact, if you come up to the tank she will come up to that spot every time! She really seems to want to look out, and she always has her face pressed up against the glass haha.

Looks great. I've always wanted to start a pico.?

Thank you! Picos are very fun, they fill up with coral quickly though! Imagine how many picos you could create just with your 85g reef stock :)

Thank you Aneata and CoeurSauvage! I love sexy shrimp too, they have such funny personalities. They aren't afraid of anything, very bold, much more so than shrimp 10x their size lol.

Regarding the cost of saltwater, this tank was actually pretty cheap (relatively.) I think the cost to set it up, minus the cost of beginners equipment like tests and salt, was around $170. The real problem for me was figuring out everything I needed, how to care for the animals I am interested in, and how to set up the system. The folks here on AA are mainly how I learned :)

Back
Top Bottom