From beginning to End

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fine....I'll go dig mine out of my box of stuff I don't use that much lol..... and find where it's stamped. I'm pretty sure there should be a date somewhere on the test kit. If not, call the manufacturer and include the lot number. Sorry if I sound rude or something like that lol....

*EDIT*Couldn't find my original packaging, but on the the bottle there is the lot number......

Alright Boys and Girls, The Expiration should be on one of the Bottles or on the back of the Booklets itself. it should read RM000053-01-0907 The 0907 should be the month and year the test kit was produce the other numbers are where it was made from but any how... That should solve the mystery....

This used to be part of my xbox live name. And ever since i got rid of my xbox.. i sorta miss it. So i did it in honor of it. Since i spend most of my time here. :)

This used to be part of my xbox live name. And ever since i got rid of my xbox.. i sorta miss it. So i did it in honor of it. Since i spend most of my time here. :)

:cry: I still haven't gotten mine back yet. (Maybe it's a blessing in disguise..:rolleyes:)

I'm slacking on my FOWLR build. I keep saying I'm gonna get the sand but I haven't had time like at all. xD

Heh, yeah i know what you mean dude. I could've gotten things alot quicker for my setup but i was slacking lol. But now everythings going alright for the most part. Bout to do a second water change to drop the ammonia to like 4 now. So idk. But yeah, im with you on that blessing in disguise thing. :p

I'm actually planning on checking on prices for the actinic bulbs for my PC light. I know this guy that sells like every light bulb imaginable. His store is amazing lol. (I hope he doesn't try to sell me two bulbs for 100 bucks like the LFS wanted to..)

yeah check online. i always go into the store, see what they have and at what price, and then ggo online and see if i can get it cheaper

Yeah thats what i do too. I only have one fish store near me and their junk is always overpriced. So whenever i can i stop buy petsmart/petco to see if theres any cheap stuff there since theres like 4 of each place in a 5 mile radius around me lol. I usually go to those places for the saltmix since its like 25$ there. The Oceanic brand for 90G mix is only 25$ and thats a good deal lol. Other than that though i stay away from those chains.

Have you been to Petland? They are amazing, knowlegable people not to bad on prices and have an amazing selection of things like fish and coral. I go to Petsmart for most of my supplies. I picked up a 160g bucket of IO salt mix for like $40-$50 weighs a bit, but worth it IMO.

Have you been to Petland? They are amazing, knowlegable people not to bad on prices and have an amazing selection of things like fish and coral. I go to Petsmart for most of my supplies. I picked up a 160g bucket of IO salt mix for like $40-$50 weighs a bit, but worth it IMO.

I looked on line and I can get 2 of the SAME bulbs they had at the store for LESS than one (excluding shipping.. lol) I've been to Petland.. Their aquarium section is fantastic IMO, but the store by me has HORRIBLE living conditions for their animals. It was really bad.. :(. I try to not shop there if I can help it. (and now that I found a new LFS I don't think I'll need to really go to Petland lol!) I plan to get the salt from Petsmart. By the time I get my licence (soon hopefuly) I'll be working there and I'll get a discount! WOO! lol

Back
Top Bottom