From beginning to End

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Cough* Macs suck *Cough*

lol, anyways. FM, i will be building a sump for the tank, but later on. I have all of the components for it, including the return pump, i just want to get a 15G tank, so i'm just waiting for the right moment. Inferno, i just got some amazing frags from m3drvr so i will take pics of them in a second and put up some more pics! :D

Alright here are the pics of my new frags. Courtesy of m3drvr who is the coolest dude alive. We have a deal tho.. ;D He'll be getting some of my Zoos once they star to spread.

Anyways, heres the pics.

Acclimating:
2hwoc20.jpg

Purple Rimmed Monticap:
2e2f2ft.jpg

Green Birds Nest:
2ey9921.jpg

Pink Birds Nest:
2prcy7d.jpg

Green Star Polyps:
jpkg88.jpg

Yeah so, i did a stupid thing, and epoxied the corals.. which i shouldn't have done. Well, i took them all out and did some surgery. I even found the super glue GEL that i had in my cabinet downstairs. So, i went to town trying to save the coral. Had to trim the green birds nest just a tad because the base where the epoxy was, turned kindof white, and i know that's not good. So, im really hoping they will do well. The GSP's were happy from the start even in acclimation, they were all out and about, and they are now also. Probably my favorite coral right now besides the Zoos.

Anyways, thanks again M3!!

Lol, yeah i know. I havent thrown picture up lately.. been at school and all. Work like a mofo.

Yeah well i dont have that much in my tank to keep taking pictures of. And getting pictures of the same thing over and over again.. just in different positions.. is a waste of my time.

I guess we need to get a photographer to your place with a little more creativity.:rolleyes:

Nice job on the coral! (y) Looks like they are doing well! I love where you put the GSP. It's going to look really nice once it covers that rock completly.

Courtesy of m3drvr who is the coolest dude alive.

My Bad Zer0, I didn't realize you posted pics on 53, this thread moves pretty quick. Those are some nice looking frags.

I really like the monti cap and the pink bird nest. Great job so far. We could do with a FTS by the way (just in case you were wondering). Also, why is no one near me.:bawl:

Haha, yeah M3, that's what i thought. Once they start to cover the whole rock it will look pretty cool. And when i setup the sump, i will be able to get the chaeto out of there haha. I think i can do one better for you guys. Ill just take a video of feeding time.

Back
Top Bottom