From beginning to End

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Go the 10 then. You have experience and would be able to maintain it easily enough and know when something was wrong. Your not a SW newbie starting small. :)

Haha thanks. I'm not worried about the maintenance really.. i'm just trying to find a plan of action that will peek my interest, and will actually come out the way i want it to. I don't want another tank on my hands with the end result being something i just can't stand to look at. Ya know what i mean? I guess i'm just really REALLY picky about the way the whole thing will look in the end lol.

I get it. I fooled around with things like PH's filter intake and LR for days before being happy. My LR in particular lol. Look at it, nah that would be better here, and that over there and I need another piece for there.... and a few trips the LFS later, I was good. :D
And thanks. ;)

Haha yeah i know what you mean for sure. The rocks i have now are fugly.. but i have to use what i got :s

But now that i know of a new way to make rock structures, i'm most likely going to do both lol. Probably going to turn the 10G into a frag tank since i already have the fixture for it. Or maybe i'll just make it another main tank.. not sure yet but i do know i'm definitely getting that 40.

I don't want another tank on my hands with the end result being something i just can't stand to look at..

When your tank is starting it might just look like that no matter what u realize.

Nope. It has to look good otherwise i'll tear it down until i get it the way i like it. There's no exceptions.

A hammer and screwdriver will turn big rocks into littler rocks. ;)

I agree on the dimension thing. I went from a 55 like yours to a 75 that was 6" deeper front to back. now the fish and snails have a beach. I made a little sawhorse to hold up the back and used the same stand.

If i didn't already buy a tank, i would use the 10. But my 25G rimless cube should be coming in today or tomorrow. :) 18x18x18 ;)

Unfortunately.. no. :( Package no come today.. :'( But i have faith it will tomorrow. Then we can partay!

Back
Top Bottom