From beginning to End

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heh its good to dream, this way you know what you want in the future lol. When i get my own place, i want what you have right now, a 90G bowfront.

A little update. Just bought 45lbs of LR from liveaquaria, and 30lbs of fiji live rock from intmarinefish.com Expecting them both on wednesday! yey.

fishmonkey, yes, yes it does lol.

Etunes, at liveaquaria, im not really sure, it was just something like 90$ for a 45lb box. And at intmarinefish.com it was 3.95lb for the fiji LR which is what i got. It also came with free shipping to my door because it was under 60lbs so that was a plus. See if i would have ordered all of the LR i wanted from either one of the stores, it would have been close to 300$+ But see, i split it and bought 45 from liveaquaria, and 30 from intmarinefish. The total of everything only came out to be 220. Which is pretty good for 75lbs of lr. mk?

Yeah it saved me money in the long run, so now, i will have enough money by my next paycheck to buy the Nova extreme pro, AND still have 100$+ left over. For whatever i may need lol. Then comes around my birthday in like a month and then all my relatives give me like a 100 a piece xD So ill be able to buy my fishies with the birthday money. lol. See, i plan months ahead! xD Even though it may not go EXACTLY like what i just said, it will be along those lines.

Well pretty much. I have a freakin rubbermaid sump at the moment, because it happens to be all that i can afford. So when the time comes, i would like to buy a 20G high glass tank to use as the sump. This will be later though. But after the lights, then yes, technically speaking, my equipment phase will be over and done with. For then.. lol. Never know when somethings going to break. :p

Meh, not yet lol. Have to let the LR cure which then will cycle my tank for me. Then its on to fish/inverts. Inverts meaning snails and shrimp and maybe some crabs or whatever. I kindof want to wait a little to see if my tank is doing well before i add ANY corals or expensive inverts. I just feel it would better suite my needs to not have anything expensive or nice looking die on me lol.

I know!! Dude honestly, thats ALL i've been thinking about. I haven't gotten the rock yet, but all i can think about is how im going to scape it and then whats its going to be like to watch it cycle lol.

Back
Top Bottom