FW to SW Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquarist1234

Aquarium Advice Activist
I currently have a FW tank and my fish have been dying off 1 by 1, and I've done everything I can. I'm almost out of fish. Im probably going to convert once all of my of my fish have passed (which is going to be pretty soon :( ). So how do I convert, what should I get, how do I spend the least amount while getting the most? Please help:)

Aquarist1234 said:
I currently have a FW tank and my fish have been dying off 1 by 1, and I've done everything I can. I'm almost out of fish. Im probably going to convert once all of my of my fish have passed (which is going to be pretty soon :( ). So how do I convert, what should I get, how do I spend the least amount while getting the most? Please help:)

Well i would start reading as much as you can. Saltwater is requires much stricter water parameters and maintenance so if you having problems now with FW it would be best to find out why.

What you need for SW depends in what your planning, FOWLR or reef?

Schism said:
Well i would start reading as much as you can. Saltwater is requires much stricter water parameters and maintenance so if you having problems now with FW it would be best to find out why.

What you need for SW depends in what your planning, FOWLR or reef?

My FW have tuberculosis (my best guess) and I'm planning on a reef tank.

This site is actually a great place to find out everything you need to know about SW, from filtration to getting your live sand and rock ready. If you follow the basics you should be able to do that, I am in the same situation.

Back
Top Bottom