Guess I'll share my 75

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KcTx

Aquarium Advice Activist
Snapped a couple of pics of my tank at lunch today and figured I'd share. I'm currently needing to pull some xeina out but that's a never ending process. Enjoy ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1437768459.631718.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1437768485.197300.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1437768524.822758.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It's purple xeina would you like some? I totally regret taking it from my buddy. I have yet to find a good way to get it off rocks without the spores going everywhere.

Thanks but no thanks. I'm not much of a polyp guy, but was thinking if that was all pulsing xenia it could put on quite a show!
In terms of removal...you could treat the stuff like aiptasia and see if that helps along with manual removal.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439998115.026972.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439998185.863804.jpgupdated and cleaned up some. My youngest daughter is determined to catch the tang.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1440004739.143102.jpg
I'm amazed how good some people's pictures turn out. I ran one of the pics though a filter to see if I could add/remove some shadows and get things to pop out.

these 3 have some nice color , I've been wanting to do something like that to my predator tank but with rock nems , I bet that wavy look looks killer in person ,
Everything has to be wavy the wife enjoys looking at everything moving ,

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom