Help anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have 1 powerhead not sure of gph it said 40 to 60 gallon tank and then the water return for my fluval305 on the opposite side of the aquarium

On a positive note I have seen anemones do strange things when put in a new tank until they find the spot they want to be But I still think it might be to young of a tank

nchipley said:
I have 1 powerhead not sure of gph it said 40 to 60 gallon tank and then the water return for my fluval305 on the opposite side of the aquarium

warning cansiters can beome nitrate factories in a reef tank espicaly if bioballs are present id say you could keep zooas xeinas duncans all things i plan to keep in my tank. mabye even a kenyan tree and birdsnest if lights high enough

When I put it in I put it on to of a big piece of LR and he moved to that spot and has been there about a day

Very rarely will they stay where you put them they all like to go to a "happy place" once they find that the will be there for a long time

The anemone is opening back up

Attachments

• image-2978219503.jpg
    image-2978219503.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 72
I would check with the lfs store about returning it until the tank matures if not maybe opening is a good sign I have seen my carpet anemone look like it is turned inside out

i guess it's the personality as well? i never plan to keep a new i feel i could never give the care needed but ii plan on learning as much as i can

Back
Top Bottom