Help anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i remember reading that so it was you that posted that....thats an evil pair you got there. so you think i could have a nem at all? and check out my cube build when you can thx

If your plans are a upgrade in lights I think you could some anemones dont require as much light but most of them do like light

my upgrade would be the 2bulb 24w you think thats enough? also could the light i have now a 15w t8 18000k support any coral? it has a 50lux rating if that helps

Im not sure on the corals but a anemone would be possible it might move toward the top just to gain a little light I was worried you might be talking about a bigger tank for the lights with a 10 gallon that puts you at almost 5 watts per gallon some of your soft coral I think does good in that range

good to hear as of right now with the t8 can i keep any coral or do i need to upgrade first id love to add a nem now but im to young tank wish i only officialy finished cycling 3weeks ago

it's 18000k 5wpg 50lux could it support zooa or xenia or buttons those are all i want before the light upgrade i just want a starter coral

Ive had starpolyps in a tank with 2 wpg thaey look good but they are not growing as fast as what I was told they would Not sure if the light was the issue but all water parameters checked good

all water params good and stable i dont want a fast grower so much as something nice my test today was 0 0 10 sg .024 i really like zooas and buttons that i want to keep

Back
Top Bottom