Jester's 90 gallon upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not much too them, but still kind of cool.

The Biggest Frag in my Tank:

Reef Frenzy definitely lives up to it's name. Hard to beat what it offers in one food source though.

Trained my Foxface to clean off the inside of my Seaweed clip for me:

Always finding something new to fiddle with eh Jester? Looking good.

Yup, always something.

Anyways, my Melanurus Wrasse has been in my possession for 2 years now.

Here it was in August 2017 as a very young juvie:

Here it is now:

Thanks. Here is another update with my Pajama Cardinalfish a year and a half after adding it:

Here is what he looked like when I first added him along with my AI Hydra 26HD lights:

Here is a 1 year update on my Blue Star Leopard Wrasse and One Spot Foxface:

1 year update and how my Coral Beauty Dwarf Angel has behaving itself with my Coral Frags:

Man, things sure keep improving. PJ cardinals sure are a fish I miss keeping.

Thanks. It's probably my most boring fish personality wise, but I like how he is just there and adds a bit of a unique shape and color to the tank without bothering anything.

Yeah, they were always the fish people would like when they would be over because they just float there and stare at you blankly, but they have such nice color to them. Just a great talking point for those that aren't in the hobby rather than talking about nemo or dory.

Ah "A Nemo" and "A Dory" the surest way to get a marine hobbyist to roll their eyes. :D

Anyways, I had to move my newest frogspawn out a bit as it was growing into the rockwork and not doing well. Appears to have bounced back nicely:

Back
Top Bottom