Jrod9686 55g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jrod9686

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My new 55 gallon with live rock transported from multiple LFSs in MA, in my tank water, so far no noticeable die off. Tried this to shorten cycle time... well worth the extra money in gas.(y)

Attachments

• tank1.jpg
    tank1.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 159
Hahaha,tell me about it KreativJustin, transported in water some hitchhiker zoas and serpent stars a couple aiptasia that will be delt with stat.

Saltwater tanks usually look boring when first set up. Once you get some corals and fish in there im sure it will look great!

Thanks some was base but rest was Fiji, live Texas Holey, and a bunch of Totoka. Putting a bunch of totoka rubble in my sump

Lights are Odyssea T5 x4 54 watt bulbs. I am gradually breaking down my 29g biocube and transferring the fish. So far my Royal Gramma and 6 line wrasse are the only fish in. But I have 2 clowns and a Hi-fin Goby with a paired pistol shrimp. No specifics on coral... But I have some hitchhiker zoas

Underwater World in the Silver City Galleria Mall and from Tropical Isle in Framingham... Underwater world has a huge tank of Fiji and Tokota live rock you pick your own

Nice I didn't know there was one in the galleria that's only 15 min away. In fall river so been goin to usual ones

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The place is pretty nice, clean tanks knowledgable staff live pod cultures. What are some LFSs around you?

The 2 I go to are fish bowl they are really knowledgeable and helpful family owned place, other is Animal Instincts I mainly go there for reptile stuff but the new guy doin the fish has made an improvment since taking over, think I'll head up to galleria tomorrow check out that one never knew it was there

Nice store, I went up today to check it out saw a few things I may go back for the coral tank in back helped sway wifey more to my build

I've had my eye on that mandarin I've seen it eat frozen shrimp.

Yeah he was cool. That little clown trigger is awesome someday.......

Back
Top Bottom