Just getting started

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mbsifers21

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This is my first saltwater tank. I bought it used with most of the live rock for an amazingly good price. I was able to salvage most of the water and all of the live rock. Tank was completely covered in algae. Got it home and began to polish it up a bit. Got the water parameters in spec and added 2 small clown fish and a new rock that is full of several different soft corals. He had a trigger and a damsel in before and i traded them to the LFS for credit. Just wondering if i'm off to a good start...? How many fish could i add in the future without having to many. I want to do this right.... Any advice is welcome. Thank you.

Attachments

• 211.jpg
    211.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 167
  • 212.jpg
    212.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 199.jpg
    199.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 152
Nice tank! Are those Clowns Maroon Clownfish? If so, watch out when you add a new fish, as they can be pretty aggressive. How many fish you can keep depends on the size, activity etc.:) If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask!

Tank looks really good!

You can add several more fish to it, kinda depends on what you like. :) And yep, those maroons can be aggressive and territorial so keep on the look out.

This is the type of tank i want for my silver tipped sharks. where did you look for a used tank?

Back
Top Bottom