Kevin's 36 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would give you a polythoa but they produce a toxin from what I read that could kill you... :-(

Don't know if I'm ready to try that yet lol. I read that tribes used to use the poison it produces on poison darts.

Yeah, Ricordea mushrooms. I want a few more colors of them. I have Orange and yellow now.

I hate waking up early... The morning goes so slow... Nothing on TV to watch, fish are all still sleeping... My wife is at work...BORED out of my duckin mind

On another note mine and apet66's snails may be here today. They left Florida yesterday and and arrived in Nashville at 1045pm last night...wow that was quick. It still days estimated delivery by march 1st.. We will see I know how snail mail can be... Ha ha I made a funny

Lol yeah its pretty cool to have someone who loves this hobby as much as me. If only we could get out wives together we would have a blast lol

Edit: my wife and his fiancé lol

kwandrsn said:
I think its funny when people tell me I can't grow much with a dual PC fixture. I remember when PCs were the new leds you know. They used them for how long with no issues now I need to trash them and spend $300 on leds. When it comes to any hobby generally if you can afford the new technology you already have it. When I say I'm using PCs why tell me to trash them if I could afford leds I would have them lol. some people irritate the crap out of me.... sorry for the rant that's what I get for using another forum lol

Really, somebody told you not to use PCs? I used to grow masses of corals with them as well as with VHOs. Hell, I had a 10 gallon with nothing but 4 T8s that was overrun with soft corals! No kidding, I had to sell some every few months just to make room for new growth. That was using lights two generations before PCs came into the hobby! Wow, some people can be such snobs.

There are a few standard that actually matter when considering lighting. Cost, heat, power consumption, light quality, PAR and most importantly, results... and any hobbyist should understand that we have lots of options that meet those standards. After all, RESULTS are what we're actually after and you're definitely getting that.

Sorry for the counter rant. -_- lol

you guys wanna hear something funny
I ordered this from reefcleaners

24 dwarf ceriths
10 nassarius
10 Florida ceriths
10 nerites
15 empty hermit shells

This is what I got

Over 300 dwarf ceriths
11 nassarius
11 Florida ceriths
14 nerites
And 18 live hermit crabs and they all made it
Lmao sent Wednesday got them today

Are you kidding me?!!! Somebody needs to do some math to see how much each animal cost you including shipping. Those guys must be getting shipments by the truckload!

Roflmbo!!!!! And my astria snail was laying eggs when I left for work today. I'm gonna have hundreds and hundreds of snails!

Back
Top Bottom