Kevin's 36 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had one back a few years ago, cute little fish. :)

When I setup my saltwater tank soon I think I am going to get a Purple one. You have got to have a Firefish! ;)

Yeah I am glad I got him, was going to wait on him but decided what the heck may as well. Now I gotta figure out what I want next :)

Uh oh... Income tax check came in the mail today. someone quick let the air out of my tires or something... I'm having bad thoughts... I'm thinking about all the coral and fish I can buy... Also about the divorce papers my wife will have waiting for me when I get back lol

Uh oh... Income tax check came in the mail today. someone quick let the air out of my tires or something... I'm having bad thoughts... I'm thinking about all the coral and fish I can buy... Also about the divorce papers my wife will have waiting for me when I get back lol

Lmao!!! It's just a few fish... :)

Depends on how many and different color mushrooms are on it. AC sells them with one or 2 per frag for $20.00 that war coral is a must though. So we can frag swap in the future!

Paid $55 dollars and got 18lbs of, live rock. A polythoa polyp on one of the rocks and a mushroom....
(and aptasia :-( )

Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 20
Ph 8.0
Temp 78.3
Specific gravity 1.025
Kh 10
Calcium 400
Phosphates 0

One more dose of reef code a should be good on my calcium
live rock should help nitrates I hope
Purigen should help too

Everything else is prefect

Man that nitrate just won't go away will it. That purigen should be taking care of that.

Back
Top Bottom