Kevin's 36 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol, that's a good name for him. Now you can sit in front of the tank clapping your hands and repeating his name. Lol

Exactly, weird thing is I am googling blue pistol shrimp and have yet to find one. He is really light blue with a stripe down his back. Blue legs and kinda orangish claws.

He is hiding in my rock so I can't get a pic

Ok made a trip to 2 guys in the local reef club

I got a 5 headed candy cane, deep water acro and a birdsnest from one guy

And a mushroom and a bunch of pieces of green star polyps.

I used thread and tied the gsp pieces to a rock. I'll get a better pic when my hermits get off it lol

Hercules is moving everything around how he wants lmao. Sand small rocks even some snails. He filled a large tunnel under my rock up with sand its very funny to watch

ok a little concerned here. my kh had went down from 9 to 8 and my calcium was staying 380 my ph was 8.0 but after the hour ride to lfs they said it was 7.8. lfs sold me marine buffer powder and advanced calcium powder by seachem. I dosed the advanced calcium yesterday for the first time with a beginner dose according to directions. Today my kh has jumped to 12 and my calcium is 420. Is this fast of a jump ok? Should I not dose anymore just check once a week and dose? When before or after my weekly water change or in between them?

I had been using reef code a and went thru a whole bottle with no luck. One dose of this and wow.

This is the third day I've dosed marine buffer and my ph is still 8.0 just keep dosing daily till it comes up?

Lfs also checked my magnesium and it was 1250 and they said that was fine

Back
Top Bottom