Kevin's 36 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok either my clownfish snuck off to red lobster or hercules the pistol shrimp molted, I found a shrimp tail skin laying in my tank.

Also here is my green star polyps (not completely opened up), birdsnest and deep water acropora

where are you finding all that room in that 36 gal for all that coral?

remember my tanks still empty so I got plenty of room so when all those corals take over I can always rehome them :D:D

looking great Kevin now you just got to give us old people a chance to catch up lol

where are you finding all that room in that 36 gal for all that coral?

remember my tanks still empty so I got plenty of room so when all those corals take over I can always rehome them :D:D

looking great Kevin now you just got to give us old people a chance to catch up lol

Lol come on over I'll hook you up. If it don't fit force it.....or buy a bigger tank lol. Yeah I'm starting to run out of room lol can't wait till this stuff grows out... That's when I'll be in trouble

I'm buying a used reefkeeper lite with 2 - pc4 4 plug power distribution units and temp probe for $100

I will be able to control both circulation pumps, hob filter, heater both blue and white leds with it. And cycle my pumps like a wave maker and much more with it
And I can buy a module and float switches and it will be my auto top off as well

if I were you I would get a bigger tank :D asap (you know you need it)
before you hook up all that good stuff

Back
Top Bottom