Kevin's 36 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pictures

Attachments

• IMG_0354.JPG
    IMG_0354.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0350.JPG
    IMG_0350.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0348.JPG
    IMG_0348.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0352.JPG
    IMG_0352.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0353.JPG
    IMG_0353.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 64
Yeah I know I should turn the lights down. I may cut it down to 10am-9pm its just convenient the way I have it.I usually don't leave the house till about 11 or so. And I feed them then feed again later in the evening

Help! What are hydroids?
I so I have these things the closeup was a pic I found on google but looks identical to these things on my heater and glass

38815b3c_70677hydroid.jpg

ForumRunner_20130210_211042.jpg

I don't think that's what you have. I have the same thing and mine doesn't have legs like a starfish.

mine kinda do. Real thin hairlike legs they look identical to the closeup pic when you look closely

Almost like snowflakes

Done some scrubbing. I ordered a 22" long scrubber for $4.99 I like it a lot better than using my hand. Also got a bio cube cleaning magnet for curved glass, works great and you can also go around edges to get to the other side. A+. Bought a magnetic cleaner at Walmart and my glass is too thick and it falls off easily very crappy imo might be ok on my wifes tank cause the glass is thinner so I'm putting it on it instead.

Heres a idea. Magnetic cleaner with a long handle.I can't reach between one side and the wall and the back and the wall

Also getting salt buildup where my intake tube for my hob is pieced together.thinking of running a bead of Superglue gel to seal it off better it doesn't look like its leaking water but it has moist salt buildup on it and its not from water surface

Back
Top Bottom