Matt's 700 Gallon Natural Sunlight System

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its a male as indicated by the yellow trimming and blue throat. Females are pretty bland when it comes to the Bluethroats.

Ah okay, I'm used to them having a brighter body than that. How does he behave for a reef? I considered getting a bluethroat for a while, but let my LFS talk me out of it.

Sorry guys have been extremely busy. Will upload some pics when I get a chance. Here's a teaser, sorry it's on my iPhone :( tank is just natural sunlight as t5's are not on.

Attachments

• image-3564356541.jpg
    image-3564356541.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 649
Wow!!! Incredible!! ,... Would you mind if I dropped by and did a little snorkeling in your tank?

Come and dive here.LOL Those dumb snails keep knocking over my corals!~!!
img_1203874_0_095d9f6ac431ad61311037fff4c4b252.jpg

Here we go guys!!

Pics!

Here are some shots of his fish. Because there are so many, i've made the shot a little smaller, if you want a better size, just click on the photo.

Sohal

IMG_9674 by trentdellit, on Flickr

Blue Jaw

IMG_9670 by trentdellit, on Flickr

Lipstick

IMG_9664 by trentdellit, on Flickr

Blue Tang

IMG_9660 by trentdellit, on Flickr

Pascalus Anthias

IMG_9657 by trentdellit, on Flickr

Emperor

IMG_9631 by trentdellit, on Flickr

Squareblock Anthias (Female)

IMG_9609 by trentdellit, on Flickr

Tennenti

IMG_9602 by trentdellit, on Flickr

Well it looks very nice. I've been thinking of doing this for years never even heard of someone doing it. Do you think you can post anything about how you did it? If not is it those sunlight glass tubes that are domed shaped on the roof

Well it looks very nice. I've been thinking of doing this for years never even heard of someone doing it. Do you think you can post anything about how you did it? If not is it those sunlight glass tubes that are domed shaped on the roof

About the install of the solatubes? If so I will do that for you.

STE, Nice tank and great looking healthy fish.

That is something I pride myself on, screw the coral I say :clown:

Back
Top Bottom