Mebbid's 3g Pico build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you plan on adding some corals?

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS
Yeppers. I am probably going to pull some of the lps corals out of my 90g that arent doing too good in there. I think the nutrient level is just too low for them.
At the very least a war coral, duncans, and a frogspawn. If i can reach it behind my rock work i will add a finger leather as well, a piece budded off and is growing in the single hardest to reach place in that tank, im probably going to have to go for a swim to get it.

I have a zoa frag that ive had for close to 2 years now that hasnt grown a single polyp that i will try in there too, I am determined to find a place that it likes.

That will all probably get done the sunday after next since i will be done with school

Yeppers. I am probably going to pull some of the lps corals out of my 90g that arent doing too good in there. I think the nutrient level is just too low for them.
At the very least a war coral, duncans, and a frogspawn. If i can reach it behind my rock work i will add a finger leather as well, a piece budded off and is growing in the single hardest to reach place in that tank, im probably going to have to go for a swim to get it.

I have a zoa frag that ive had for close to 2 years now that hasnt grown a single polyp that i will try in there too, I am determined to find a place that it likes.

That will all probably get done the sunday after next since i will be done with school

Awesome can't wait to see it and hopefully you won't need to petrify those fish by needing to swim lol.

And congrats on finishing school!

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Back
Top Bottom