My 125G Pics (Image Intense)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well though I would share some pics of my tank. It's been a while. Sice my last tank thread I have changed to a more fine sand, upgraded to a MR2 skimmer, added a Kalk reactor and phosoban reactor.

Enjoy.

efb855d9.jpg

efb855db.jpg

efb85466.jpg

efb85441.jpg

efb83287.jpg

efb83288.jpg

(y) (y) (y)
Looks great David! I would say your tank has officially recovered. Gotta love those zooooos.

Wow great tank!! One of these days I'll get around to a reef tank. And great signature text, by the way!!

very very nice. Glad to see things have improved since your crash.

What is this..it's nice looking.

efb84e5e.jpg

Wow...just wow.

Thank you so much for sharing that. =)

As far as I know that is a neon pacilipora. As you can see by the aquamend putty on the base of it, I just got it yesterday. ;) This pic is actually the same family just a different color and alot more acclimated to the tank.

efb84d94.jpg

Thanks everybody, and yes my tank has made a comeback. I am on a monti cap fettish right now. I have the deep orange, reg orange, army green, bright green, and deep purple.
I am fixing to get a frag of the green with purple polyps, and green with purple rim from a friend.

Alright Rev, I need some of those zoos! Those are nice.

I keep wanting to take some pics of my tank after I clean it but I never do. I have too many frags laying around the tank. I need a bigger frag tank and a MH over it :)

Wow Nice tank , all you gotta do is get some goggles and go scubadiving lol it looks beautiful

Looks Fantastic!!! You might want to consider foam covers over the intakes of the PHs. I've had snails meet an unfortunate demise before I did.

Are you finding the kalk reactor helping? That is, has it been more work keeping it dialed in or do you have it automated? Was looking into a reactor later this year maybe. Have considered a kalk reactor but Im not quite prepared to purchase probes, automation equip, etc. BTW the tank looks nice. A fine example of what dedication to recovering a system can yield, nice job.

Very nice zoos. Gorgeous tank, what a come back? How long did it take to get it back up to this after the crash?

Back
Top Bottom