My 125G SW tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pic will be hard to take, one half stayed at the old location, the other half moved under one of the rock.
Let me try it......

The main light is not on at this time, later they might be more exposed for the camera.

dscn0598w.jpg
dscn0600u.jpg
dscn0599n.jpg
dscn0601wu.jpg

Just playing whit the camera....

This image way shot with polarized filter but no color filter.
The histogram show under 3x Super Actinic Blue bulb other than a bit of yellowish green nothing else dominate.
I have removed the other colors to maximize the dominating color.
This image not been altered any other way the original image show a strong blue background and some green alga here and there.

Also here is a short video feeding my Rose Anemone.
YouTube - 00182.MTS

Just noticed I have a older version of this picture on the server.
I think he grown a lot since I got him.
dscn0515w.jpg

dscn0603r.jpg

dscn0603w.jpg

spectrumo.jpg

wow Quiet here this days.

Braking news.
My 2 year old FoxFace died this morning, he wasn't eating very well.
RIP my baby....

The new light making noise now Grrr, all three fan noisy, contacted the company and they sending 3 new fan, wonder how many times they willing to do that.

It always sucks to lose a fish. One thing I always try and do is find out why they died... water test/sickness/look for bullies are the top three that come to mind. Hopefully your new fans will be quieter.

Water quality perfect, I'm suspecting the 2 "Giant" Major Damsel for bulling, they are the first to eat and will take food form other fishes mouth !
On the other hand I'm not sure what is the lifespan for the FoxFace in captivity. I had it for 2 years and it was 3 inch already.
Cant find a way to get them out from the tank, will be a pain to get the rock's out to catch them.

I have heard of shutting down your system to feed... then putting a plastic bag in and feeding into the bag... I have also heard of feeding into a net and leaving the net in for a few days while feeding into it... then one day Swoop you got your fish... works best on aggressive fish.

"I have also heard of feeding into a net and leaving the net in for a few days while feeding into it... then one day Swoop you got your fish"

I have tried this for over one week, I could catch any one of them except the Damsels Grrrr.

The Sargent Major Damsels, also they are my 2&3 fish in this tank.

Here is a few new picture after the light goes down :cool:
dscn0609w.jpg

dscn0623w.jpg

dscn0616w.jpg

Sweet looking pictures of your salt water aquarium.

Either something eating my coral or this guy don't like my new light as someone told me it might be getting burned from the light.
dscn0638w.jpg

Broke a pice off hopping that will stop the tissue decay, the broken off piece look good to, maybe it will survive and grow again.
dscn0639w.jpg

Also decided to brake off a piece from the star polyp coral, placed next to the glass hope he will grow fast as in the old place.

dscn0637w.jpg

dscn0644w.jpg

Looks good... but you might want to stake out your tank one night with a red light... to see if anything is eating your coral

Back
Top Bottom