My 29 gallon reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
scottayy said:
My LFS told me they get condy nems for $2 wholesale. That's why I didn't get any credit for it when I brought it back in lol.

Yea they are dirt cheap but still look nice. I had one that looked like a ritteri anemone which is 30x the price of a Condy.

Sweet! Now, just counted my change that I keep, and I have about 50 bucks in change! Yay new coral!!! I just don't know what. I want something a little unusual that every tank doesn't have. Any suggestions? I was thinking sun coral maybe

Sweet! Now, just counted my change that I keep, and I have about 50 bucks in change! Yay new coral!!! I just don't know what. I want something a little unusual that every tank doesn't have. Any suggestions? I was thinking sun coral maybe

What kind of lights do you have? I'm kind of into tabling Acros at the moment. Kinda cool to see them grow outward instead of up.

I have a nice little neon green birdsnest that's doing good in the middle so I might try an acro or something

What's this on my zoas? There doin great and just noticed this. There is 3 on my mini colony.

Attachments

• image-938834157.jpg
    image-938834157.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 101
Just got 5 heads of sun coral for 10 bucks!! Also got another more purple condy!! My mom really wanted another one

Munchin on mysis! A little small right now but 10 bucks was a steal. I've been wanting these for a while!

Attachments

• image-1417585455.jpg
    image-1417585455.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 151
Nice pickup! I'm thinking about getting me one of them. So colorful and beautiful.

Definitely get one!! I love it! I almost got one at another lfs that had six heads but one was dying and others had on the rock but the guy wanted 40 and then brought it down to 30. So glad I didn't do it

Yeah, you got the better deal. I would crap my pants if I got any kind of frag for $10.

You have intense lighting right? Maybe you should shade it because they're a low light coral. What do you think?

Lol I love my lfs so nice and honest lol if something is finicky they will tell me without me asking or anything. Great people! They had one and 2 heads for 5 bucks too. They have tons of zoas for 5 and 10 a frag. Never seen a dead fish either.

This thread was soooo much inspiration! I can't wait till my tank is done cycling! I just need some help makin sure I have everything I need and am doin everything correctly.

Can we get a full tank shot? Id love to see how its progressed! ( been reading from the beginning )

Sweet! Awesome to know that!! I'll get one tomorrow when the lights are on. I've recently move my mushrooms to the bottom and the are gigantic now!

I think I just saw live mysis in my tank!!! I just put a little bit of fresh hatched baby brine shrimp into the tank and they started scurrying around and I thought they were amphipods. I saw some of those by my mushrooms and I looked closer and saw some little mysis too I think!!! One of my peppermint shrimp has eggs. It couldn't be baby peppermint. Could it?

Back
Top Bottom