My 44 gal tall tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kenya tree is a horrible coral. It is a weed and is brownish purple. It also doesn't fluoresce under actinics. Go with green sinularia if you want a tree like coral

Just because you dont like it doesnt make it a horrible coral. Its all personal prefference.

Lol you're right and I'm also entitled to my opinion. I owned it when I first started and got rid of it shortly after because it started to spread and I got into much nicer looking corals.

Not sure what I'm getting yet I seen some where Kenya where good to start with but any others that would go in my tank would be helpful. Rocks are set a lil different

Kenya tree is a horrible coral. It is a weed and is brownish purple. It also doesn't fluoresce under actinics. Go with green sinularia if you want a tree like coral

+1. Look at some of the finger leathers, zoas/palys, some Florida rics maybe. All very easy and hardy corals with much more color/variations that won't take over a tank.

Back
Top Bottom