My first SW tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There should be other similar vids as well. Might catch a fish too. Just a thought cause I'm sure you don't wanna take out all the rock to get him.

22engine said:
They are suppose to be more aggressive. As with anything it's hit or miss. Mine isn't and hangs with my BW all the time now

I was thinking if replacing my 2 with one Maroon well see. ;)

22engine said:
If you we're closer I would give you mine

I'll go pick him up ;)

I was thinking of just going ahead and taking the pistol and the blue spot goby and getting a court jester goby and another six line wrasse :( I really liked that guy.

I'm really gonna think about the Maroon though.

Sharkbait54 said:
I'll go pick him up ;)

I was thinking of just going ahead and taking the pistol and the blue spot goby and getting a court jester goby and another six line wrasse :( I really liked that guy.

I'm really gonna think about the Maroon though.

Add the maroon last if you wanna go that route. This way the other fish have made "there" areas and won't be bullied. If its first it will think it runs the tank. Mine will check out a new addition but then leaves them alone

22engine said:
Add the maroon last if you wanna go that route. This way the other fish have made "there" areas and won't be bullied. If its first it will think it runs the tank. Mine will check out a new addition but then leaves them alone

How big is yours. In scared if I do get one once he's big he'll start picking off smaller fish. Apparently they get 6" which is kinda a lot for a BioCube.

Ok so I finally got the shrimp out and got another wrasse. Every one looks good no aggression so far and I adjusted some of the rock in the back let me know what you think!!!

Attachments

• image-3892361350.jpg
    image-3892361350.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 70
  • image-2696657358.jpg
    image-2696657358.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 55
  • image-3885434155.jpg
    image-3885434155.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 55
  • image-2047030077.jpg
    image-2047030077.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 53
  • image-1314230966.jpg
    image-1314230966.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 62
Sharkbait54 said:
Lol I had a dream that my tanks was way over stocked and I was like how am I gonna catch these fish!

Hahah i hate dreams like that... Good thing your tank isnt overstocked! :)

Tank looks great it seems a lot more colorful now that none of the fish hide. I'm happy. I'm still gonna wait till around Xmas to get coral I heard its better to wait till the tank matures for a few months to add coral.

I was thinking of doing some mushrooms, polyps, green frogspawn. Hammerhead, and a coral I liked was bubble coral and brain coral.

How's that sound?

Will my chalk bass eat a cleaner, skunk, or cleaner shrimp? I would really like to add a different peaceful shrimp!

Back
Top Bottom