My first SW tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sweet! More pics when I get home.

Thanks for recommending this guys it's absolutely solid.

Attachments

• image-2846528804.jpg
    image-2846528804.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 110
  • image-2524869802.jpg
    image-2524869802.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 122
Sweet the pump got here it was suppose to get here Saturday!!!!

Sorry no idea why they are coming out upside down

Attachments

• image-1569619294.jpg
    image-1569619294.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 128
Sharkbait54 said:
Ok now the media should be rinsed before put in correct?

The poly floss? You don't have to. I don't.

The chemi pure elite, purigen, phosguard whatever your using HAS TO BE RINSED.

Convict2161 said:
The poly floss? You don't have to. I don't.

The chemi pure elite, purigen, phosguard whatever your using HAS TO BE RINSED.

Ya don't mess up like I just did and didn't rinse the phosguard and now my tank is really cloudy.

Ok got everything rinsed and the tab on the biocube cut hows it look?

I plan on putting the phosgaurd hang where i cut the tab on the biocube sound good?

Attachments

• image-370132334.jpg
    image-370132334.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 125
Sharkbait54 said:
Ok got everything rinsed and the tab on the biocube cut hows it look?

I plan on putting the phosgaurd hang where i cut the tab on the biocube sound good?

Good to me

Ok put the rack in. It kinda stirred up some debris from the back chambers so the water is cloudy hopfully the fish will be ok.

I put in my 425 also where should i put it? Right now i have it in back left pointing straight across the back to the right is thst ok? Or should it be pointing forward. The stock nozzle is pointed straght foward.

Sharkbait54 said:
Ok put the rack in. It kinda stirred up some debris from the back chambers so the water is cloudy hopfully the fish will be ok.

I put in my 425 also where should i put it? Right now i have it in back left pointing straight across the back to the right is thst ok? Or should it be pointing forward. The stock nozzle is pointed straght foward.

You will have to play with it until you like the flow in the tank. I point my stock one up to agitate the water surface to help with o2 exchange

22engine said:
You will have to play with it until you like the flow in the tank. I point my stock one up to agitate the water surface to help with o2 exchange

Yeah i decided to do that same thing.

I put in a bunch more rock ill post when the tank cleans up! Also the turbo snail is out and munching away. With all this extra rock i might need some more cleaners :)

Sharkbait54 said:
Yep the intake one the exhaust is fine

There known for that. See if a screw is loose or take the screws out and re seat the fan. There no known for being quite unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom