My new Aquarium stand I built out of 2”x4”s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jigsaw82

Aquarium Advice Regular
It’s 50” tall by 50” wide. I like this setup because as you can see I can fit all my filtration (Fluval FX6 & IceCap 15 Reef Sump tank with a Reef Octopus Classic 110-INT protein skimmer) underneath the tank. Before the table it was on had drawers underneath so I had to have the sump tank on the side of the table(instead of underneath). Eventually I will cover the outside of this stand with wood but that’s another project.
IMG_4053.jpg

You should have a look at king of diys stand builds and how he covers the front. Cuts a sheet of ply, drills a few holes through the sheet, some screws into the stand and hangs the sheet from the screws. Easily removable for access. Kind of like a DIY IPS duct panel.

You should have a look at king of diys stand builds and how he covers the front. Cuts a sheet of ply, drills a few holes through the sheet, some screws into the stand and hangs the sheet from the screws. Easily removable for access. Kind of like a DIY IPS duct panel.

Thank you for the suggestion

Back
Top Bottom