My new Picasso Clownfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those are pretty nice fish, I see you have several damsels, you have no problem with aggression? I would add more rock to your tank but overall it looks good, what are you using as a substrate? Is it black sand? What size is your tank?

Those are pretty nice fish, I see you have several damsels, you have no problem with aggression? I would add more rock to your tank but overall it looks good, what are you using as a substrate? Is it black sand? What size is your tank?

No all the fish seem to get along so far. I am adding more & more rock a little at a time. Yes my substrate is black volcanic sand from Hawaii. My tank is 55 gallons.

Excellent, I see what appears to be a xanthurus angel, how does he behave with your damsels?

Excellent, I see what appears to be a xanthurus angel, how does he behave with your damsels?

I’ve only seen him chase one of the clownfish one time. I’ve never seen him have any problems with the damsels.

Back
Top Bottom