My tank!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice tank!! I'm just starting my own Bio Cube 29. One day it will be ready. Been so busy.

Oh and be safe fellow FF :)

looks good. I would love to have a salt tank..dont think I could afford one though.

Looks good,,i like the RG's ,,may be my next fish..Is that a blurry flamehawk in the 3rd pic under the rock?..Your scape looks nice to,how about an FTS too..

Looking good! I moved this to members tanks showcase instead of the sick fish and coral forum. sound good? I would also suggest changing the name to "Georgia's tank" so people can find you.

FTMMWS said:
Looks good,,i like the RG's ,,may be my next fish..Is that a blurry flamehawk in the 3rd pic under the rock?..Your scape looks nice to,how about an FTS too..

Forgive me... Whats a fts:)

Nope its a clarkii clown and the other a dotty back pseudo.

Im happy i found a tiny starfish crawling around the other day. I think the General ate him...( general: scooter blenny)

Welllll...

I have purple live rock one a special piece with a weirdo worm who lives there. A carpet with green tips, dotty back pseudo chromis, a young clarkii clown( he looks up to the dotty back). A mushroom from Sea Atlanta in Johns Creek and a few unique pieces from Atlanta Aquarium in Duluth.

I think my new favorite thing is getting live rock and watching the creatures come out!!

Georgia said:
Welllll...

I have purple live rock one a special piece with a weirdo worm who lives there. A carpet with green tips, dotty back pseudo chromis, a young clarkii clown( he looks up to the dotty back). A mushroom from Sea Atlanta in Johns Creek and a few unique pieces from Atlanta Aquarium in Duluth.

I think my new favorite thing is getting live rock and watching the creatures come out!!

Same!! How large is it?

Its a 30 gallon bow Marine Land. I got it for Christmas. I was just informed i have the wrong ID on the Pseudo... Its a royal gamma.

Back
Top Bottom