My tank in pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Animal-Chin said:
Its a 4 bulb but for the life of me i cant remember the wattage right now...

Lol, thats okay! I have a 2, so mostly softies for me then

little update...

Attachments

• 060.jpg
    060.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 462
  • 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 396
  • 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 375
  • 076.jpg
    076.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 378
few more

Attachments

• 074.jpg
    074.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 368
  • 072.jpg
    072.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 358
  • 070.jpg
    070.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 358
  • 069.jpg
    069.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 351
ya i bought the torch as a tiny frag and how it has 3 huge heads. That pic doesn't even do it justice, the thing is huge. As for the first, i bought the frag as a hammer coral but the bigger it gets the more I think it's a frog spawn. The LFS said hammer but they also called my pipe organ a chalice frag and miss name stuff all the time...

Very cool, i also plan on doing this. So far i have a frogspawn and a candycane, both have split in the last 2 weeks:D

I am 99% sure that is a branching hammer coral. Google it, and maybe youll think the same

Animal-Chin said:
Ya but google frogspawn and you get the same pics... Lol

Everything look alike, except the very tip of the polyps. They are bigger and more "hammer" shaped.

Check out jsardia's "220 gallon tank" thread and go back a page. Youll see her branching hammer and it will look alot alike..

Either way, awesome coral!

I still love the tank and its inhabitants!

What is the Angel with the Yellow called? I remember seeing it once but I can't remember the name.

redsea said:
I still love the tank and its inhabitants!

What is the Angel with the Yellow called? I remember seeing it once but I can't remember the name.

Spotbreast angelfish i think..

Back
Top Bottom