My tank in pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love your Squareback Anthias! All your fish seem to pop! What is the stock in there fish-wise? Thanks!

Really lightly stocked right now. I have the squareback, an ornate leopard wrasse, 2 clowns and an orange spot goby. I had Marine Velvet wipe my tank out around christmas...:( just restocking now.

BTW, if you are connected to RedSea some how, I started using the 4 part "coral colors" not to long ago and the difference in my coral is awesome! I had lots of fading due to the fallow period where i had low nutrience and really fast growth of the corals. I don't think i could replenish the trace elements fast enough with waterchanges so I tried the 4 part and it really really worked well. My colors are way richer now, especially the reds and greens...

Really lightly stocked right now. I have the squareback, an ornate leopard wrasse, 2 clowns and an orange spot goby. I had Marine Velvet wipe my tank out around christmas...:( just restocking now.

BTW, if you are connected to RedSea some how, I started using the 4 part "coral colors" not to long ago and the difference in my coral is awesome! I had lots of fading due to the fallow period where i had low nutrience and really fast growth of the corals. I don't think i could replenish the trace elements fast enough with waterchanges so I tried the 4 part and it really really worked well. My colors are way richer now, especially the reds and greens...

Sorry about the velvet, that's rough and such a pain to deal with. :( I am glad things are on the upswing now! :) I am not connected with RedSea, but my name was inspired by the company since my first saltwater tank was a RedSea Max 130D. :)

tank-1.jpg

Wow that tank is splendiforous just amazing... i cant wait to get a saltwater tank going

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That is absolutely stunning you should be proud of what you have achieved and created thats a reef to look upto :)

:eek:

This is by far one of the most beautiful tanks I have seen on here! Thanks for sharing! Makes me hope that some day my tank will look just half as good as yours!! Keep up the great work! :)

Back
Top Bottom